Ali In Book Wonder

Reading Slump!!!

Hey everyone how's it going? So, like the title says I'm in a reading slump! I finally found a book that broke me and it sucks!!! The book that broke me is "From the Earth to the Moon" by Jules Verne, don't get me wrong this book is pretty interesting, but I just can't seem to finish it! I'm on the second part of the book and I'm nearing the end, but it just seems to drag on and on. I will finish it at some point, but right now I can't.

I can't even get myself to read anything else and it's messing up my own reading goal! I'm sure you all can agree with me that we all hate reading slumps! I'm going to have to find a book that will get me going again and make me want to finish reading the rest of the book. Right now it's just a mess for me and I feel out of touch with reading. Well, here's to me trying to get back into reading again!

That's it for today! I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are and I'll be back on Wed for a new post!

Toodles!!!

This is how I feel when I think about reading anything!