Ali In Book Wonder

An Open Letter To Book Lovers!

Dear fellow book lovers,

Hi! I'm Ali and I wanted to write to you all! Being a book lover is a gift and an honor to have. We go out into the world as is and it's full of real life, but once we get a book into our hands we leave the real world behind. We find ourselves living the lives of these wonderful or not so wonderful characters. There are some people who call reading a superpower and I think they're right, but let us not forget those who did not or cannot read. Those who are not allowed because it puts a wonderful idea in their minds! We are blessed to have such an opportunity to have books in our lives. I don't want to get into anything more, so I'll leave it as is. Reading has changed all of us in some way, shape, or form. I have been reading for as long as I can remember, I don't remember the my very first read, but I do remember the many books I have read growing up! I'm sure that is how a lot of you feel?! Going to the library is an adventure on its own, because it's so quiet and you get lost in its history and see all the amazing books they have collected over the years. Bookstores, well, bookstores are amazing too, you find yourself wanting to buy every book because it's just so pretty! Growing up school had made reading fun! Who remember's Book It! I do! That was my jam back then, I would read a lot just so I can get that awesome certificate to Pizza Hut for a free personal size pizza! I can go on and on about this dear book lovers, but I'm sure you get the point, it's always so fun to get a new book and let the adventure start!  When it ends it leaves you feeling all the emotions we have! Now, that is all I have for you now! I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are and I'll write on Wed!

Sincerely,