Ali In Book Wonder

Bookshelf Tour of Sorts

Hey everyone! So, I am here to share with you all my bookshelf. I'm only showing you the top two parts of my shelf because the bottom one is full of other stuff! So, I'm going to show you all in bits of what my lovely shelf looks like!!!

Here is what my shelf looks like now!

Crazy cluttered and needs to be cleaned up lol! Plus, if you look closely you can see the bottom shelf with all it's cluttered glory hehe!

Here is the goal!

It only looks like this because I was going to show you what I would like it to be, but I have been a little lazy to clean it hehe!

So, I'm going to show you a little bit of an up close of the books I own!

Yes, those are sonic screw drivers from Doctor Who I am a Whovian and a nerd/geek and proud of it! I give you my classics!

a mixture books

I'm not really sure what to label these!

Crime novels and YA, plus, one romance book that I didn't get around to moving it!

More of a an adult section and as you can tell my YA.

Finally, my kiddie section of sorts, if you want to call them that. I think more middle school and a couple of kid books.

Well, that's it for this post! I hoped you enjoy this little "tour" not sure what to call it! So, I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are and I'll write to you all on Monday.

CHEERS!!!