Ali In Book Wonder

Something About a Great/Amazing Book!

Hey everyone! So, I'm back with a new post yay!!! It's not going to be long, but I'm sure it will do the job of being awesome! Let's us start shall we?!

So, of course we all have that one or more book(s) that make us go "Woo! I love this book so much." This book(s) is great...no amazing! These books that make you curl up into a ball and question your life. That make you go "Sigh" at the cute stuff and "Argh" at the annoying, but in the end, you just find yourself loving that book that you are holding in your hand.

I find myself reliving all my favorite moments of the book(s) and going through it a little at a time. Just so I can capture the magic again from that book(s). When I get into a book, I am taking away into that world and building it up as I go along. I try to imagine what a character would look like, and what the place would be like!

I do have to admit that if I'm really into a book and the moment I hear my name being called, no matter how hard I try to ignore it. I get so mad that I do give off a little bit of an attitude, because I didn't want to give up on the world I built.

I have a few of those books that I get so entrapped by them for example

Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

&

The Time Travler's Wife by Audery Niffenegger

Those are only two out of many great/amazing books I've read. This is why I love reading so much, because I can imagine the world in my own way. I'm sure that is how all of you feel about your book(s)? I'm so happy to be a book lover, I'm so happy to get that chance to get taking away by almost any book I read. It's rare of me to read a book and not imagine the world unless I don't like it from the get go! It's a shame that not everyone loves reading or that reading is not allowed, because it educates and gives new ideas to someone. I want to do a lot of harm to those who keep that wonderful power of reading back from those who are worthy of reading! Now, I can go on and on about this, but I think I've bore you long enough hehe!

Well, that's it for this day! I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are and I'll write to you all on Monday!

DANCE!!!