Ali In Book Wonder

Reading Goal For This Year!!!

A good hello everyone and how's it going? Well, today is another day and another post for me yay!!! So, before I move on...last week I have written a review on the Sisterhood series and I notice that it wasn't in the dashboard. I don't know if anyone saw it, but I did write a post and I might have to re-do it again! But if you can let me know if you have managed to see it! I will be forever grateful to this!!!

Anyways moving on! Now, I didn't really feel like sharing my reading goals for this year, because I don't want to pressure myself to this, but I thought why the hell not! Back in 2014 I've managed to read 50 books and it was hard, I finished my last book on New Years Eve. Last year I read 12 books, I don't know if it's because of the last year that I didn't want to read anymore or I just got a little lazy. This year however I'm planning and hopefully I can do this! I'm planning on reading 56 books for the year. So, far I read five last month and I'm working on my sixth, it's a slow start, but I'm hoping it will go faster for this month.

I really do enjoy reading and I should have kept on reading last year, because 12 books kind of sucks for me. Anyways, 56 books in this year and I hope to complete this challenge for myself!  I am not really going to display my goals until I reach a good amount of books read. I have plenty of books that are on my TBR list and it seems to have gotten longer lol...I couldn't help myself last month!

Anywhozzles! That's all that I wanted to share with you all. I hope you all are reaching your book goals too! I hope you all have a good day night where ever you are and I'll be back on Wed for a new post!

Toodles!!!