Ali In Book Wonder

Book Wish List!

Hello hello everyone and how is it going? So, as promised I am here with another blog post and I'm excited to be sharing as said in the title. Books I need in my life, now these books have been around for quite some time and well I really don't care to be honest! I really am not the type of person who has to get the latest book. Well, unless I have the funds and the means to take down who ever to get me that book then I will :D, but other then that I'm pretty cool not having those books yet.

I can't afford to buy all the books I want but I can make a list and just hope for the best. So, here is the list of books I currently would like to own. This is a short list as compared to my actual list where it's a bit longer, but these books are the ones I want the most to own! I mean I will do almost whatever it takes to get these book lol as long as it's not illegal and I'm comfortable with what I need to do hehe. So, here is my lovely list enjoy!

1. The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich

10. Lumiere by Jacqueline Garlick

11. Alice Takes Back Wonderland by David D. Hammons

12. Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld

13. Room by Emma Donoghue

14. The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (aka JK Rowlings)

15,16, 17. The Sweet Evil Trilogy by Wendy Higgins

18. Four by Veronica Roth

19. The Only Pirate at the Party by Lindsey Stirling

20. Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert

Well, that's my wish list and I hope to one day own all these books. I want to really support a couple of these authors that I had the privilege to get to talk to online. There is more like I said, but these are the ones that I want on my bookshelf as soon as possible lol! That's it for this post! I'll be back with yet another post on Monday. Until then have an awesome day!!!

Cheese!!!!