Ali In Book Wonder

My goal!!!

Hello everyone and how's it going?! So, I'm here to present to you....me! Yay, well, not as exciting or anything. So, I have been thinking about this poor blog of mine that I started about two years and a few months ago! I keep saying how I'm going to post on here more and what I plan to do with this and I never do it!

Well, this time I'm going to try again and also, this time I have a schedule to do these posts! My goal yet again is to get more active on this blog! I blame myself and youtube for not even bothering with anything else.

So, what I hope to do is post at least two times a week, maybe three I don't know yet. I know my grammar isn't all that magical and I tend to not pay attention to the misspelling and sentences that sound and look weird. I guess the only reason why I have a hard time posting is because I really don't know what to write about! Sure, I can do book reviews, but I want to do more then that! I want to talk about other book related things I found and what my wish list of books I want to own &/or read!

I guess that I have been to hard on myself because I don't want to sound like an idiot to anyone! I'm lucky to have a few readers on here that pay attention and I'm happy and grateful to you all! You know who you are!!! Give yourselves a round of applause and a pat on the back lol! I wish I could give you something for taking the time on reading my horribly written blog posts, but I'm broke and I'm currently not working! I can't believe I actually managed to pass college English with a pretty decent grade!

I have a lot to work on for this here blog of mine and I hope you all stick around through my craziness! I hope it's better then my youtube channel now that is a whole new story in on itself. Well, not really it's the same for my youtube channel. I don't own a fancy new camera or fancy editing software I just got my computer camera and a decent editing software!

Well, ok I think I've bored you all long enough! I should be back on Wed with a post and maybe Thur with one too don't know yet I'm going to take this slow! Well, until Wed.

Smiley Face!!!