Ali In Book Wonder

Last day of BoBs!!!

Good hello everyone and how's it going? So, as you can tell it is the last day of BoBs and I'm sad that it's done, but there will be more!!! Today there is no challenge which is good for me, but I will be updating you on the past week.

Like I've mentioned before I started reading the Sisterhood Series. I am still on the fourth one and they are so good. All of them and of course the fourth one so far. I know that reading each book and comparing them to the movie is so different. I mean they picked and choose which stories go well with the movie. I wish they would have done it differently, told it as is in the books, because I was confused on a lot of the story line.

I have been happy with getting to finish at least three out of five books and it's cool. I really don't have anything negative to say about this week. I did wish that I was back at home to do some of the challenges, but I'm okay not participating in a few. Well, I think that is all I have to say and so I will tell you all have a great day/night where ever you are and until the next BoBs and maybe posting before the next BoBs (don't hold breath) anyways!

IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!