Ali In Book Wonder

BoBs Day 4 yay!

Ok, so now that I'm back on track with the blog, here is my update for today. I am on the third book of the Sisterhood series and it's going really good! A lot of crazy things are happening to the girls so that's interesting. I kind of wished I had read the books before I watched the movies, because of course the books explain a little bit better.

I don't know what else to write right now and so now it's on to the challenge!

Blogger: Bingeing On Books

Challenge: Villain Mash Up

So, all you have to do is choose two of your favorite villains from two different books any genre and let them go head to head in a fight and also you have to explain why these two characters! Here I go!

Cato from The Hunger Games vs Eric from Divergent

Well, I can't really say they are my favorite villains, but I would love to see them go head to head in a physical fight. Cato and Eric are similar in a way, they both grew up in a rough place where learning to fight and do things to survive is a part of life. This fight should be interesting to see who will win, both strong, both plan their moves and both know how to use weapons. I wouldn't even know who will win in this fight, but all I can say is "Have at it!"

So, those are the two I choose and would like to see who will win!

Well, that's it for this post and I hope are enjoying your reading time! I'll write to all tomorrow, but until then!

HIGH FIVE!!!