Ali In Book Wonder

Day 2 of BoBs!!!

— feeling amazing

Hey everyone how's it going? So, I here to update date you on this little read-a-thon I'm doing no big deal or anything...lol! I have been in such a reading mood so far. I have managed to finish "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" in one day! A few minutes to spare before midnight how exciting and of course I started reading the second book after that and I can't put this book down either, I had to so I could do other things lol!

I can't believe that I had managed to finish a book in one day! I haven't done that in awhile, but it was to good to put down! Now, I may do it again for this next one! I'll let you know on tomorrow's update!

So, enough of my blabbing and on to the challenge of the day this challenge is brought to you by:

Blogger: Writing My Own Fairy Tale

Challenge: Would You Rather

Here I go!!!

Would you rather:
Lend books to someone who dog-ears pages or to someone who reads with cheesy Cheetos fingers?

Someone who dog-ears the pages, I don't like having dirty pages!

Would you rather:
Be able to meet one character of your choice or meet one author of your choice?

Oo this is a toughie! Meet one author of my choice, that way I can get advice on my own writing!

Would you rather:
Never be allowed in a book store again or never be allowed in a library again?

I would rather be hanged the never be allowed in either, but if I have to choose. I would choose the book store, because I have to pay for the book lol!

Would you rather:
Have to choose one of your favorite characters to die in their book or have to pick one of your favorite couples to break up in their book?

Wow this is a good one! I would have to say favorite couples to break up, I would be heartbroken, but not as heartbroken as losing a favorite character!

Would you rather:
Be required to read Twilight once a year for the rest of your life or The Scarlet Letter once a year for the rest of your life?

Read The Scarlet Letter for the rest of my life. It wasn't that bad of book, the ending wasn't at all that I expected!

Well, that's it for this update and challenge thank you to Writing My Own Fairy Tale for this awesome challenge! I hope you all are doing great and that you are reaching your reading goals! I hope you have a great day/night where ever you all are and I'll write to all tomorrow!

PUDDING!!!