Ali In Book Wonder

BoBs 2016 Day 1

— feeling excited

Hey guys, as you can tell that it's day one of bout of books and I'm excited to have started reading my first book! Which is "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" by Ann Brashares. I started reading at like midnight and I read a few more chapters and it's going good so far, of course a lot different from the movies, but I'll digress. I can't wait to see where this book takes me and to read the others. I'm also, excited to have you guys follow along my journey for this week!

So, of course on to the challenges and this one is from the bout of books peeps themselves it's very low key and perfect to start off the week! It's to introduce yourself in six words nothing more nothing less and of course share on twitter or instagram or where ever. I already shared mine, but here is what I wrote.

Crazy Book Lover Who Loves Reading!!!

That quick and easy! Now I must go and continue reading and I got to get ready to leave to see the dentist while I'm at it lol!

WTYAT (write to you all tomorrow!)

Enjoy the rest of your day and if you have joined BoBs good luck with your readings!!!