Ali In Book Wonder

BoBs 14.0 day 6!!!!!!

— feeling nerd

Hello everyone! How's it hanging? So, yay day 6 of an update! Well, finished reading "The Biology of Luck" earlier in the morning...like 2 almost 3 am. Yeah, it is still an interesting read. I liked how the characters in the book seem to live their lives, but come across the people that the characters have come across. It's weird to explain. People say it's a good romance novel of sorts. I was confused as hell and it was ok for me. Now, I'm reading "Unburying Hope" by Mary Wallace, I'm six chapters into it and it seems pretty good so far. Well, now it's time for today's challenge!

Challenge: Road Trip by blogger: Steph in Wonderland

This is a pretty easy challenge and a fun one too. You have to think of four to five books that are from different cities or places that you want to go to and you can also, use the authors from which they come from as well. So, here is my list

London: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

Dublin: P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern

Barcelona: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

Connecticut: Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

Rome: Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

Well, that's it for today's update and challenge! I'm kind of sad that tomorrow is the last day :( sad face. I hope you all are having an awesome weekend and bout of books time and I'll write to you all tomorrow!!!

BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!