Ali In Book Wonder

BoBs 14.0 day 5!!!!!

— feeling cool

Hey everyone! So, I'm feeling a little better and now I'm suffering from Allergies ugh! Anywhozzles, I am here to give you a quick update on the book I'm currently reading which is "The Biology of Luck" and it's quite interesting and weird. I still don't know how I feel about this book, the way it's written is pretty unique and cool. I just don't really know how I should feel about it. I'll let you know when I'm done with it! I have a new challenge of the day so here I go!!!

Challenge: Character Soulmates by blogger: Blue Books and Butterflies

This challenge is pretty easy. All you have to do is create soulmates, but they have to be from two different books. You have to come up with a ship name and why you think they belong together. You have to think hard on who you would put together. Well, here I go!

Pride and Prejudice - Dunda Books,  Jane Austen      Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone  - J.K. Rowling

I ship: Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter and Mary Bennet from Pride and Prejudice

Ship name: Nary (thanks to the website the lovely blogger provided)

Why?: Because even though they seem to be minor, they each brought something unique. Neville would be dotting on Mary and telling everyone that she's talented and is good at playing the piano. Mary would in return dote on Neville and say he's a hardworking man who loves what he does and is talented too. I think they both would just love and adore each other.

That's it! That's the challenge quick and simple...ok well not so quick. I had fun doing this little challenge and it's interesting on who you would pick. Well, that's all folks! I hope you all are having a great time!

Boop!!!