Ali In Book Wonder

Bout of Books 14.0 DAY 1!!!

— feeling happy

Yep yep it's Bout of Books Time!!! and I'm excited to be apart of yet another read-a-thon and it's going to be one crazy week for me. I do have to admit that I'm not fully prepared, but I'm just going with the flow this week and see where it takes me. Well, my reading list for this week is well an interesting one. I know that I have one book that I'm currently reading which is "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" by Stieg Larsson. Yeah I've been lazy with it and now for this week I was hoping to get the book done before this week, but eh I'm going with it, and that book is "A Million Little Pieces" by James Frey I have stopped reading it for a bit, but I picked it back up and I'm going to finish it. So, yeah that's my book list.

Anywhozzles after all that here is the challenge for Today yay!!!

Challenge: Fictional World Travel by blogger: Between Library Shelves

It's pretty easy. All you have to do is pick three to six books that are based on a different country. The only thing is that you can't use your own country. Here is mine:

I live in the U.S.

So, here is my three books, I really need to widen my book reads

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson (Sweden)

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (Spain)

Westminster Abbey by Micol Ostow (England)

That's it...That is my challenge. I hope you all are having an awesome time and I hope you all are doing BoBs and are having a awesome time! Well, until tomorrow

Carry on my wayward Son