Just a woman that has many books to read and many books to be bought and just to have books. Oh the books that have yet to be read by me!
So, I'm just now seeing this and I thought it would be cool if you know a little about me. Here I go!
1. Are you named after anyone?
No, I wasn't but my middle name is my great grandma's names
2. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday I was having a bad day.
3. Do you have kids?
Nope...I'm still single, so yeah not going to get into that...k bye
4. If you were another person would you be a friend of yourself?
Umm maybe, I mean I am weird as hell!
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Nooooooooooooo.....yeah yeah I do hehe
6. Will you ever bungee jump?
Hell No! I'm afraid of heights
7. What's your favorite cereal?
Kix such an amazing simple taste
8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
Well, I'm not to sure
9. What's your eye color?
10. Scary movies or happy endings?
a little of both
11. Favorite smells?
certain flowers and smells that bring back memories
12. Summer or winter?
Neither even though I'm a summer baby.
13. Computer or television?
TV because I can easily walk away from it.
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
15. Do you have any special talents?
I can sing yay!
16. Where were you born?
17. What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing, listening to music, once in awhile draw, paint
18. Do you have any pets?
No, but in the past I had a cat named feisty and later on a dog name Leo
19. Favorite movie?
Twister (yes, it's cheesy but awesome), Little Women (95 Version) and others I can't think of.
20. Do you have any siblings?
Well, I have nine siblings half and step. I have two half bros from my mom and I have three step siblings from my step-dad and there is my dad so I have two half sister and two half brothers. Sibling math...not cool
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I wanted to be a nurse, doctor, composer, teacher and that's all I could remember.
That's it folks you got a glimpse of this crazy person.