Ali In Book Wonder

The Fangirl's Guide to the Galaxy by Sam Maggs

The Fangirl's Guide to the Galaxy: A Lexicon of Life Hacks for the Modern Lady Geek - Sam Maggs

Good hello everyone! How's it going? Well, I'm doing okie dokie. I'm here to do a review on "The Fangirl's Guide to the Galaxy" by Sam Maggs and I'm going to jump right into it now!

So, I read this a while ago and I am such a horrible person for not getting this review up any sooner! I actually won an Arc copy from here and as soon as I got it. I jumped right in. I was and still am fascinated with this awesome book. Sam writes about what it's like to being a fangirl and the pros and cons of it all. She also, writes about the do's and don't's of a con (which I've never been too sad face).

She writes about what some females have to face from some arrogant males who don't see females as real fans. As a fangirl myself I am lucky (knock on wood and hug a magical unicorn!) I haven't come across any hate. It's horrible to know that there are some males and some females that are just haters and I would say more about it, but I don't want to make this an entire article.

Sam, has a lot going on in this book, she writes about what sites to visits to get your hit on all things fangirly and where to see video about becoming a cos-player in the real world and at a con. All kinds of resource that you can look up and follow right along.

This woman has made me proud to be a fangirl even more. I even tweeted her this and I made her day, which she totally deserves along with all the hugs and jammy dodgers. (If you got that last reference...friends forever hehe.)

Now, I want to go out and spread all the fangirl love to others along with the males who are on our side. I want to spread the love, hugs, and jammy dodgers to everyone (just about...tehe.)

I totally 100% recommend this book to any fangirl or boy who is looking for a great read. If I hadn't already won a finished copy of this book. I would have totally bought this and yell at the clerk to "shut up and take my money!"

Now, go out and spread the love and hugs and jammy dodgers and I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are and I will write to you all later!

Allons-y!