Ali In Book Wonder

BoBs Day 5

Well hello everyone how's it going? So I'm here for a quick update! I'm still on my first book and it's going good. I would like to finish it soon so that way I can move on, but I get a little side track from things. Well, for today's challenge...I am bowing out of this one, because it's a little hard to to do when I don't have a color scheme and books that are similar to each other but I will tell you the challenge.

Challenge: Cover Color Challenge  Brought to you by: Wishful Endings

Here you choose a color or two that are mixed together and find similar books to it on your bookshelf. It's better to go on the blogger's website to get a better knowing of it.

Like I mentioned I don't have a whole lot of books to easily choose a color scheme and similarity to my books. I wish I would have done this one, because it sounded fun to do, but I don't have the luxury of books like a lot of people do. So, yep bowing out seemed like a good thing to do.

That is it for today, nothing really exciting and it's ok just an off day for me. Well, I wish you all luck in your readings and have an awesome day or night where ever you are.

HUGS!!!