Ali In Book Wonder

BoBs Day 4

Hello everyone how are you? That's great; I'm doing amazing myself! Well, the book is still going great, I'm liking it even more. I should get done with it by or on the last day of this read-a-thon; I'm not sure yet. Enough of that, I'm sure you all are here for the challenge of the day, because I am too hehe! Well, here I go!

Challenge: Modern to Classic   Brought you by: Ranty Runt of a Reader

All you have to do is choose a book that was published in 2005 and up that you think that will because a classic in 100 years and come up with two reasons why. It's that quick and easy (kind of). Well, since everyone seems to be going for the "Hunger Games" I'm going with it too lol...I'm not. So, while scrolling through my reads it's hard, because I can't seem to find that amazing read. All the books I wanted to put down were published before 2005 (shemurr) So, I'm going with these.

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

Even though the third one hasn't come out yet I still find these book interesting

1. It tell you that it's great to be different.

and

2. You can find strength in you no matter how you are.

I can also go with the

Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth

1. Break free from everyone who are blending in.

and

2. Don't conform to other people standards.

Well, that's it for this lovely day. I hope you all are doing excellent in your reads. I hope you all have a great day and I'll write you tomorrow.

YAY!!!