Ali In Book Wonder

BoBs Day 2

Well, I'm still continuing on with my first book which is fine by me. It's getting really interesting and the characters are starting to grow on me a little. I'm not sure who is my favorite character yet, but I'm sure I'll let you all know........Right! So, today is yet another challenge day and it's only one challenge for today to...Let's get started!

Challenge: Character Face Off!!! Brought to you by: Lulo Fangirl!

You just choose two of your favorite characters and put them head to head in a all out battle of Character favorites!!! Alright let's dive right in!

Opponent # 1: Jo March

Who: Second oldest of the March sisters!

Cons: Stubborn, Impatient, Dismissal

Pros: Strong Willed, Non-Conforming, Loving

Opponent #2: Elizabeth Bennet

Who: Second oldest of the Bennet sisters!

Cons: Prejudice, Stubborn, Judgmental

Pros: Protective, Caring, Independent

The Winner:

Jo March

Why?:

Because Jo stands up for what she believes in and isn't afraid to show her weakness and not really care. She knows when she's in the wrong; unlike Elizabeth who seems to prove herself right to others. Jo, isn't that type of person to try to prove everyone wrong and when she does, she learns from her mistakes.

So, there you all have it my second challenge for day 2 yay!!! I hope you all are doing awesome in your day 2 and kicking some book butt and flying by those books!

Till Then