Ali In Book Wonder

Holy Cow I forgot about BoB! Day 1

Hello all and welcome to my part of BoB #13 where I completely forgot about it, but thanks to the internet I'm back on track. Well, this time I'm going to give myself a little bit of a slow down and hopefully try to read at least two books. I was a little ambitious last time and only finished just one book. So, I'm playing this one by ear yay! The book I'm still currently reading is "Finishing Touches" by Deanna Kizis; so far this book is turning out to be pretty good, a lot of sad moments, but I'm waiting for it to get happy(ish). Well enough about that you all are here for the challenge! Which is what I'm here to do! This is only just the one challenge so here I go!

Challenge on Bookish Survey: Brought to you by: Writing My Own Fairy Tales

I just basically answer questions that are provided by the blogger. Here I go!

1. How do you organize your shelves?

I try to organize my shelves by genre which is easier for me to look for a specific book. I might just change it around to going by Author's last names...not sure yet!

2. What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres?

My favorite book not in my favorite genre would have "The Five People You Meet in Heaven" by Mitch Albom

3. What is the last 5 star book you read?

"The Five People You Meet in Heaven" by Mitch Albom

4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?

I honestly don't know. I'm playing this one by read and hopefully I'll be able to get to "Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen...I guiltily will admit that I've seen the movie before reading the book, but I didn't know that it was a book until later on.

5. What book do you recommend the most?

"The Five People You Meet in Heaven" by Mitch Albom &/or "Little Women" by Louisa May Alcott

Well, that's it for my awesome challenge; and now that I remembered that I am doing this again! I will be back tomorrow keeping you all updated and somewhat entertained or whatever. Good Luck to all those who are participating!

Until Tomorrow!