Ali In Book Wonder

Wow!

The Five People You Meet in Heaven - Mitch Albom

I have just really recently finished reading this amazing book. I didn't want to put it down, but I forced myself to wait it out, by reading one person at a time. I could have finished this the same day, but I couldn't, I didn't want to finish this book right away.

For those of you who don't know the story. It's about a man name Eddie who died saving a little girl from a terrible fate on his 83rd birthday. When he gets to have, he meets five people who have been in his life in some way. He goes through each of them learning a lesson and trying to figure out if he saved the little girl or not.

I cried at the end, it was just so touching and sad. I just don't know what else to say about this book. I was awe struck and I loved every bit of it, this is now my new favorite book. I know they made it into a movie, which I haven't seen yet. I think I'm going to have to see this movie version of it.

Mitch Albom did an amazing job writing this incredible book. I hope that this is how heaven will be like for me. It's very comforting to have this idea stuck in my head. My heaven would be libraries and Doctor Who along with some other nerdy things! Truly amazing book I had all the feels!

I would totally recommend this book!!!