Ali In Book Wonder

On the Sixth Day of Bout of Books...This ReAd-A-tHoN gave to ME!!!

Hey everyone!

How's it going? I hope again that you are having an awesome time reading. I'm still kind of lazy at reading, but I'm doing it! I'm finding my second book to be really interesting and helpful to the first book I read! It's just been a lot of fun and I'm sad to know that this is the second to last day of the read-a-thon :( sad face.

Well, I guess it time for the challenges of the day! Yes, there are two challenges this time and this took me a while to get these both down, but I did it and well here are my results!

Challenge One: Literary Quote Challenge --  Blogger: Gone with the Words

Well, for this challenge you are going to have to find a quote from the book you are currently reading or have read and highlight the quote in someway. If you go on her blog she better explains it. But, here is mine and just to let you know I of course do not own the pic used and of course the quote. I used a quote from of course "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams

This one was easy compared to the next challenge that I did.

Challenge Two: Rewrite the Story -- Blogger:  A Daydreamer's Thoughts

Here you take the title of a book and remake it into your own. Rather it's a brand new story or a synopsis. I choose a rather lengthy synopsis using the book title "Snoop" by Susan E Paul. If you want to read it well "May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor" (Hunger Games reference) if not I'm perfectly cool with that. This is what I made!

Snoop is just an ordinary little girl who is getting use to her 9 years of ordinary life; in fact snoop isn’t even her real name! (Her real name is Ava). She earned the nickname thanks to her older brother, when he caught her snooping around his room. She hated the nickname, but she couldn’t deny the fact that she does like to snoop around people’s things. She doesn’t mean to do it; it just comes naturally to her. Snoop is feels like she is in her own way the Sherlock Holmes of the family. If you have misplaced something or just don’t know who has done something naughty. Just ask Snoop because she can always find out the answer for everyone.

Snoop is called upon many around her neighborhood, from kids who have seemed to lose their favorite toy to adults who need to find their car keys or cell phones. She is respectful and polite when dealing with those who are not family members. Snoop doesn’t ask for much, everyone pays her in books, nothing else just books. Her favorites of course are the Sherlock Holmes series.

Snoop’s life is about to change when a man dressed like Sherlock comes up to her and asks for her help. The girl is a little hesitant to even say anything to the man, but she soon learns that he is Sherlock Holmes and that he was in a middle of solving a crime, when a flash came out of nowhere and took him away. Snoop is now intrigued and wants to help, but Sherlock refuses and wants her to find an adult. Snoop refuses to get anyone and tell Mr. Holmes that no one will believe him.  He gives up on getting any real help and soon the two are off finding out how he got to her world and why?  They find out that it was an invention, made from an inventor name Helen; who unknowingly opened up a portal to any book and unleash characters from these different books. This invention wasn’t even supposed to do what it did. Now, it’s up to trio to find these characters and put them all back to where they belong!

Congrats if you have made it through this synopsis. I had fun doing this and now I must trademark or whatever and say that this is mine no one can have it for a book idea lol!

I hope you all are having as much fun as I am and I wish you all an amazing reading day/night and enjoy the wonderland that is the book you are reading. Unless, you are not liking it, then I think you should run! Until, tomorrow for my last update :(

Read!