Ali In Book Wonder

On the Fifth Day of Bout of Books...This Read-A-Thon gave to Me!

Hey everyone!

I'm back for day five of BoBs read-a-thon and not really much to report. I've been slightly lazy on reading my second book, but I'm reading it! It's just been one of those days that I really don't want to do anything, but I'm forcing myself to do it. But, anyways enough of that how is everyone doing? Is your reading day been good so far? If so, awesome. If not, then you got this don't give up on yourself!

Well, I guess it's time for this new challenge of the day and this time this one sounds pretty interesting! Well, here I go!

Challenge: Describe Your Book in Pictures -- Blogger: The Book Monsters

This is pretty simple all you have to do is use pictures to described the book you're currently reading or that you have read. Easy right!

Well, here's mine for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams

We've got aliens, earth gone, friendship, Martin Freeman and of course our favorite depressive robot Marvin!

This was really hard to think of. I'm sure there is a lot more then this, but right now this was all that I could think of! So, this is my challenge of the day.

I hope you all have a great reading day/night and I'll be back tomorrow for more updates and more challenges.

See ya!