Ali In Book Wonder

On the Fourth Day of Bout of Books...This Read-A-Thon gave to mE!

What up everyone,

How's it going? Well, I'm doing okay...I would feel fantastic if it wasn't so freaking cold outside and see the winds going CRAZY! Between the snow and the cold, my energy level has dropped some. My room is so cold and there's no sun Shma! But, enough complaining I'm finally done reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and I really enjoyed it. I liked how the chapters were set up and just an easy breeze to get through..."That's why it took you four days" said no one at all! But, I gave this book a five out of five. I now need to start getting the other books to see what kind of crazy adventures these bunch of misfits are going to do!

So, I think it's about time I move on to the challenge of the day and this is going to be rather cool!  Let us continue onto the challenge then!

Challenge: The Synopsis Challenge -- Blogger: LuLo Fangirl

Here is what she wants us to do in her own words!

Your mission — should you choose to accept it — is to:

Create your own synopsis. In 3-5 sentences.

For any of the books you have read or plan to read during the read-a-thon!

You can be as creative as you’d like!

Here’s an example of my synopsis for Danielle Paige’s DOROTHY MUST DIE.

“A young girl must save Oz from evil and powerful Dorothy.

Dorothy is evil. The Wicked Witch is good.

There’s a war in Oz.

Who will win?”

Short. Sweet. And to the point! Try not to over think it, just have fun with it. Be funny, be sassy, be sarcastic, be dramatic. Be anything you wish to be! Just have fun!

That easy! So, here is mine!

The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom

Synopsis: A man name Eddie dies saving a girl. His life before he died went from happy to bitter. When he wakes up in the afterlife, he comes across five people that will change his look on the life he had forever!

Wow, that was surprisingly easy and fun to do! I hoped you all enjoyed that little challenge and that you are having a good reading day/night. I know that I am ;) hehe! I wish you all good luck and stay warm if you live in areas where it's cold and snowy outside...burrrrrrrrrrr!

Til Tomorrow!