Ali In Book Wonder

On the Third Day of Bout of Books...This Read-A-Thon gave to ME!

Good Hello Everyone,

How is your day going? Mine, is going swimmingly :) I have nothing to report to you all, because I'm still working on my first book. Which is fine, but I was hoping to change it up a bit. Can you all believe we only have four more days left of BoBs how sad :(

Well, enough of that...what kind of challenge do we have for today! Well, this is also a one blog challenge and it's should be interesting! So, without further ado I bring to you the Challenge of the dayyyyyyyyyyy!!! :)

Challenge: Character Coupling -- Blogger: Writing My Own Fairy Tale

So, basically you have to couple two different characters from different books. Since I'm bad at explaining this is what she wants you all to do!

So I’m here today to (hopefully!) provide you with some fun! I’m hosting a Character Coupling Challenge. Here is how it works –

1. You must take two characters from two different books and put them together in a relationship. Make sure you list the book and author that the characters comes from.
  2. You must explain why you put them together.
  3. The relationship is up to you (friendship, romantic, parental, etc.), let’s just keep it appropriate, please.
  4. Characters must come from different books and series. Same author is okay with me as long as they aren’t in the same series or a companion series.
  5. Post your couple wherever you are updating your progress. It can be your blog, Twitter, Goodreads, YouTube, etc. You’ll need the link to post in the Rafflecopter for the giveaway.

It's that easy! So, here is my coupling:

I pair as Best Friends Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series by JK Rowling and Melinda Sordino from Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson.

Why because Melinda is shy, quiet, and afraid to speak up for herself. Hermione is strong, isn't shy to speak up for a cause, and determine. If Hermione heard about  Melinda being raped and being shunned from everyone. Hermione would have cause some kind of storm, she would also be encouraging Melinda to speak up for herself and not to give up hope. Melinda would be loyal friend to Hermione, she would also, be grateful to have someone who would stand up for her, but also be encouraged to do something. The two would learn from each other and would go around to encourage others to speak up for themselves no matter what the cause is.

Well, that is my Challenge for the day! I hoped you all had enjoyed it. Plus, I hope you all are having a great reading day or night and keep on reading!

Happy Reading!