Ali In Book Wonder

On the Second Day of Bout of Books...This Read-A-Thon gave to Me!

What Up Everyone!

I hope you all are enjoying day 2 of BoBs, because I am yay! So, as I'm furthering into the world of Arthur Dent. I find it to be really hard to put down the book just so I can do other things! It's getting good as each chapter passes by and I'm more and more intrigued by the plot and setting. I still have a long way to go and hopefully I finish the book soon!

But, onto the most fun part of BoBs the challenges! Today there is only one challenge and I'm kind of sad that there isn't more, but oh well what can we do! Well anywhozzle onto the challenge of the day!

Challenge: Top 10 Recommendations -- Blogger: Trees of Reverie

It's pretty simple just think of ten books to recommend if you were working at a bookstore or library! Also, here are some questions she wrote if you want to answer some:

Extra Prompts:

• Why did you choose these books?
  • What would you say about each of these books when recommending them to a customer or library patron?
  • What would be close favourites for book recommendations that didn’t make it onto your list?
  • Is there anything else that you’d like to mention about the books you’ve chosen to include on this list?
  • How you wish to complete this part of the challenge is completely up to you, but remember that the more you do, the more you and your fellow bloggers will get out of the challenge.

Here is my top 10 recommendations:

The Iron Jawed Boy Series by Nikolas Lee

Psych: A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste by William Rabkin

Prayers For Sale by Sandra Dallas

Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

Why Did I choose these books?

Because each story has two thing in common, finding yourself and remember where you came from.

What would I say to a customer or a library patron?

Just imaging yourself doing something that makes you...you and who &/or what has inspired you. Go for these books. Not all of them have the same plot, but they have two things in common which is finding yourself and remembering where you come from. It will help you become what you want to become.

Well, that's all I'm going to answer, because I'm getting slightly annoyed by being on my laptop for more than an hour. I hope you all are having a great day/night and to those who are doing BoBs, kick some butt!

Write to you all later!