Ali In Book Wonder

Bout of Books 12.0

Hey everyone!

Happy New Year! So, tomorrow starts the day of a read-a-thon! That's right Bout of Books is hosting it's 12th read-a-thon; and I couldn't be more excited. This will be my fourth Bout of Books tour...now I think I'm considered a Veteran of this read-a-thon :) So, I will try to embed the link to the site here. In case any of you want to try and do it or see what it's about.

So, for this one I'm going to try to read six books for this week, if all else fails I have this month's TBR lol! So, here is my list of those six books.

The first book I'll be reading is...

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams

The Rough Guide to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Marcus O'Dair (little fact...I thought I actually bought the real book and when I brought it home...it wasn't...oh well)

Snoop by Susan E. Paul

Splitends by Kristin Billerbeck

Much Ado About Nothing by Shakespeare

Last but not least...

The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom

Those, are the contenders for this week or the rest of the month ha ha. Well, I wish those of you who are participating a big Good Luck and to everyone else Happy Reading! Write to you all tomorrow. Here is the awesome link to the page in case you're new and want to join!

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 5th and runs through Sunday, January 11th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 12 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team